10 big data, Ambari, big data analytics, big data architecture, big data certification, big data cloud, big data concept, big data course online, big data download, big data example, big data for beginners, big data for dummies pdf, big data hadoop, big data hive, big data news, big data ppt, big data problems, big data programming, big data tools, big data tutorial, big data university, BigData, bigdata and hadoop training, Falcon, Hadoop, HBase, HDP, Hive, Hive-Hcatalog, hortonworks, Hue, Jive, Knox, MapReduce, Oozie, Pig, running hortonworks, Sandbox, Storm, Tutorial
1. Assuming you have started sandbox and logged in to the sandbox as given in above tutorial. if not,
– Press Alt+F5 in console for login
– user id = root
– password = hadoop
2. Open browser and type,
– http://127.0.0.1:8888/ – It will show welcome screen and confirm that installation is fine.
– http://127.0.0.1:8000/ – It will show all applications installed. we will discuss each of them one by one.
– http://127.0.0.1:8088/ – It will show all clusters and nodes available. Hortonworks Sandbox is a single node cluster.
Spare sometime with these URLs try to understand them.
Hope it works…!
Follow Day 3 for Word Count example.