10 big data, Ambari, analyzing tweets, big data analytics, big data architecture, big data certification, big data cloud, big data concept, big data course online, big data download, big data example, big data for beginners, big data for dummies pdf, big data hadoop, big data hive, big data news, big data ppt, big data problems, big data programming, big data tools, big data tutorial, big data university, BigData, bigdata and hadoop training, BigData VM, Cloudera VM, download VM, Falcon, File System, flume, Hadoop, HBase, HDFS, HDP, Hive, Hive-Hcatalog, hortonworks, Hortonworks VM, Hue, IBM BigInsight VM, Java, Jive, Knox, MapReduce, Oozie, Oracle Bigdata Lite, Pig, reading tweets, running hortonworks, twitter
Problem Statement – Delhi Election has been done. There were around 250 candidates contesting for 70 constituencies. Election Commissioner want to calculate votes and declare results in a day.
1. There are many constituencies where candidates from each political party are contesting.
2. Every vote is done via Voting machine which generates a record i.e. CandidateName,PoliticalPartyName,Constituency
3. All votes are recorded in flat files and available in storage media.
1. Attach storage media to the machine which has big data environment(sandbox) installed.
2. Mount storage media as a secondary storage in sandbox.
3. Copy flat files(votes) to HDFS.
4. Create MapReduce function using JDeveloper and run on flat files.
5. Import generated reduced output to hive table.
6. Clean data to make it ready for queries.
7. Run HiveQL to generate winning candidates for each constituency.
Code Sample Attached Below(Please download file and change extension to .zip and then extract),
Includes – JDeveloper Project with MapReduce Code, Sample Data, Queries Used for data processing.
Detailed Steps for the solution –